- Our Vision is that all young Cambodians will:
- have the education and ability to participate meaningfully in the development of their country;
- possess the values, skills, and inspiration to be leaders for the common good, and;
- contribute to eradicating illiteracy and poverty in marginalized communities.
- Youth Star Cambodia’s aim is to empower Cambodian youth as volunteers to improve the quality of life in vulnerable communities through education and civic participation.
- Our value statement reflects the civic values that underpin Youth Star and reminds us of the motivation that guides our work.
- We believe that active, engaged and informed citizens and innovative civic leadership are the heart of a strong, dynamic and responsive democracy.
- We believe in the power of young people to effect positive, lasting social change.
- We believe that service is a powerful way to unite individuals and strengthen communities.
- We value innovation and creativity inspired by idealism and shared endeavour.
- We value diversity, tolerance and mutual understanding.
- We value partnership based on respect, trust and reciprocity.
- We value openness to learning and striving for excellence.